ICA membership subscriptions are amongst the lowest around
To join the ICA, please click the “Register” link at the top right hand side of the webpage. If you need further details, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the ICA Head Office Team on 01332 203333.
Working hard for you
At the ICA we work hard to make sure both the general trade’s and individual members’ interests are represented and promoted where it matters.
Watch our video to see how becoming and ICA member can help you and your business, ICA and you.
Ice Cream in Schools
Ongoing campaign including lobbying Parliament, speaking to the media, influencing policy makers and providing practical tools to help members.
Promoting Quality Ice Cream : educating and informing the public about what real artisan ice cream is and giving them the chance to enjoy local products.
Liaising with Authorities: whether it be with EHO’s, Trading Standards, Planning Officers or even Event Organisers we are there to help… just pick up the phone
We are always keen to hear what areas members would like us to assist them in so please let us know.
Value for Money
As a not for-for-profit organisation and with a variety of other income sources, ICA membership subscriptions are amongst the lowest around.
* Effective 1st September 2020 until the 31st August 2021 *
** 18+, proof of studentship and age required
*** Available as an addition to a Membership
ICA membership brings a range of benefits
- Support from the team in Derby
- Being kept up-to-date through ‘Ice Cream’ magazine
- Access to a network of real experts
- Technical factsheets and training courses
- Free advertising in Ice Cream magazine (Classified)
- Free or discounted entry in to the National Ice Cream Competition
Exclusive Membership deals
- Discounted training courses and telephone, gas and electricity rates
- Free merchant account set up, with a reduction in processing costs for credit card payments
- Mobilers Insurance offer exclusive public, product and employee liability packages
- Free online service for all your personnel/HR requirements
Making great ice cream may seem straight forward but new product development or changes in formulation, process or even equipment can lead to problems. It is then that the Technical Membership upgrade comes in to its own as it provides access to the ICA’s Independent Technical advice given by Booth Smith Food Technology Ltd to work with you to solve your particular ice cream problem.
We are also able to offer practical help to help prepare for or react to EHO or customer audits and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and best practice.
For further details on the upgrade call us here in Derby on 01332 203333 or email email@example.com
Terms and conditions apply, please call for details.